Efficient silo management for
smooth process flow
UWT Level Control brings us a multifunctional unit, which is perfect for discontinuous level monitoring, especially in bulk goods. The Nivobob® 4000 has been revamped to include a Modbus function, allowing an easy connection to visualization systems.
For inventory management, and an economic management solution for silos, this controller has advanced electronic technology.
When running a plant operation, you need to know that your measurements will be accurate, and in particular, when there are demanding conditions.
Here are a few of the features:
- Centralized content level monitoring is possible
- Best suited for industrial plant with storage processes
- The Nivobob® is mounted on each silo so that continuous level monitoring can take place
- Each comes equipped with a Modbus interface, so that quick connection is possible to the visualization system
- The Modbus register means that all aspects of the operation is transparent, recording the operating status and all diagnostic parameters
- Areas that are measured are: pending replacement intervals, content level, sensor status, operating time, and other very pertinent aspects the operator will need
- Nivotec® is the visualization software used, and is license-free
- Data can be accessed remotely any time of the day, ensuring the processes are running smoothly at all times
- Perfect planning is possible, which results in a cost savings
- Installation time is also reduced using Daisy-Chain-Wiring
We at Morton Controls are very excited that UWT has responded to the requests and demands for a solution for silo management, that is both cost effective and time saving.
For full specs and to order this amazing controller, contact Morton Controls.
TELEPHONE: 0861 000 393
EMAIL: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org