UWT’s Rotary Paddle switch Rotonivo® RN 3002 with rope extension for point level measurement
Limit detection is required in most silos and containers to avoid overfilling or unnecessary downtime. The sensor needs to deal with an assortment of process conditions within a wide range of industries.
Contingent upon the necessities, the Rotonivo® rotary paddle switch is utilized as a full, demand or empty detector in storage silos or process vessels and is suitable for use in almost all solids. With its simple electromechanical measuring principle, it can also be adjusted for extraordinary process conditions.
A motor-driven shaft causes the vane to rotate. Once the material level reaches the vane, thereby preventing further rotation, this creates a torque, which is converted via a switch to an electric signal. Once the vane is free again of the material, the output signal is reset, and the motor-driven shaft rotates again.
This dependable and maintenance-free limit switch for safe level detection in bulk solids has international approvals for use in gas and dust hazardous areas and is also certified to SIL
The RotoNivo offers a universal voltage power supply, 24VDC to 220VAC. It can be connected to the same unit without any alterations being made and with the absence of additional power supply to the unit, for example in very old plants, is completely nullified. This makes it easy for a processing plant to keep one version in stock that can be used in various applications on different parts of the plant.
UWT suits the unit to your application, to ensure complete reliability and effectiveness.
Features: Suitable for most bulk solids
- Reliable, easy to operate and maintenance-free measurement principle.
- Unaffected by dust, electrostatic charging and caking.
- Compact, rotatable electronics housing for easy installation.
- Mechanically stable shaft bearing design with ball bearings.
- Process seal with radial shaft seal.
- Robust aluminium die-cast housing.
- International approvals for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (dust)
- Varying shaft lengths available.
- Enclosure IP66 as standard.
- Wide range of process connections and supply voltages available.
- RoHS compliant.