Morton Controls in partnership with Anderson-Negele provides application-specific hygienic sensor solutions and support for safe processing in the Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical markets.
TFP-164 Flush Temperature Sensors – Temperature Measurement in vessels and pipes with flush Hygienic process fitting.
Applications include monitoring of temperature measurement in vessels with agitators and stirrers and in pipes where an inserted probe is not suitable.
- Product contacting materials compliant to FDA
- Sensor completely made of stainless-steel resp. PEEK (front flush sensor)
- Conforming to 3-A Sanitary Standard 74-06 for front flush sensors
- Front flush mounting possible
- Integrated transmitter optional
- Different electrical connections available
P41 Pressure Sensors – Pressure transmitter device for hygienic pressure monitoring for various applications in breweries, dairies and food & beverage industries.
Sanitary pressure measurement in pipes and tanks for process temperatures up to 250 °C for ranges from 0.2 to 40bar.
- Hygienic process connection with G1/2″ & G1” CLEANadapt
- Rapid response time of < 10 ms
- Full stainless-steel body & easy installation
- Electrical connection with M12 plug connection
- Available with relative or absolute measurement cell
- Built-in two-conductor measurement converter 4…20 mA
HM-E Turbine Flow Sensors – Measurement of flow rate and volume in hygienic applications.
Designed for hygienic applications in food-, beverage- and pharmaceutical Industries e.g. Process water, demineralized water, aqueous media such as filtered fruit juice or beer, alcohols, light oils, saline solutions, cleaning agents, and acids.
- High quality and hygienic alternative to industrial, non-hygienic turbine, paddle wheel or variable area flowmeters
- Economical alternative to mass flowmeters in non-conductive, low-viscosity media
- Cost-effective and compact alternative to magnetic-inductive & Coriolis flowmeters
- Hygienic design, confirmed by 3-A & FDA certification
NCS-M-12 Level Sensors – capacitive limit detection in metallic vessels and pipes with hygienic thread G1/2″ (CLEANadapt)
Limit detection of fluid also with low or no water content like syrup, fruit concentrates, alcohols and oils with a dielectric constant εr (Dk) ≥ 2
- Hygienic process connection with CLEANadapt
- Conforming to 3-A Sanitary Standard
- All wetted materials are FDA-conform
- CIP- / SIP cleaning up to 143 °C / max. 120 minutes
- Compact installation size
- Capacitive measuring principle
- Independent of the medium conductivity
- Insensitive to foam and adherence
- Very short response time (< 100 ms)