Quadbeam’s T30 In Line Process Turbidity Meter
Quadbeam offers us 2 models, namely:
- IMMERSION: T30-IMM
- HYGIENIC: T30-3HY
The T30 Turbidity Meter is a unique Turbidity Meter. As an In-Line process instrument, it utilises four beam ratio-metric technology, along with both Attenuated and 90º Scattered NIR. This makes it a very reliable, accurate and repeatable instrument, giving it better control in its range of measurement.
What is the Range of Measurement?
- 0 to 50 through 0 to 1000NTU
- Measuring range will vary according to media and particle size
What are the Benefits?
- Four Beam Ratio-Metric Self Compensating system – reliable, repeatable, accurate signal, and better control
- Both Attenuated and 90º Scattered Light are designed to meet ISO7027
- Range of Sensors – a sensor to best fit your monitoring needs
- Both Hygienic 3A Certified and Immersion Styles Airjet Cleaner of Immersion Style
- Simple User Interface – calibrate to what is being processed, for better control of your process