For better control over your suspended solids, we recommend Quadbeam’s S-range of suspended solid sensors, both for hygienic and immersion capabilities.
In addition, you will realise cost savings, a reduction in losses, and higher concentration control, in a repeated and accurate manner.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE S-RANGE SUSPENDED SOLID SENSORS
- Because of the 4-beam self-compensating sensor, drifting is eliminated and therefore electronics aging and contamination is done away with
- You have one-piece piece casing and therefore no leakage in the lenses – completely glass-free
- These sensors are reliable, repeatable and accurate
Quadbeam offers a number of models in their suspended solid sensors, namely:
Under Hygienic –
And, under Immersion:
– S20 -IMM
And, under Variline:
The measurement range of the S-range sensors are impressive:
– 0 – 25g/L in normal activated sludge (immersion)
– 0 – 40% milk fat (hygienic)
All dependent on the media and particle size
THE VARIOUS APPLICATIONS:
Quadbeam’s S range covers a wide area of applications, namely, mining, waste water, pulp and paper, dairy, and food and beverage.
For industrial applications, they are able to deal with the activated sludge measurement for return and waste. In the food, beverage and dairy arena, the monitoring of high levels of suspended solids is a popular application.
For hygienic applications:
– the product to water interface
– monitoring on fruit pulp
– concentration control of solids
– concentration of milk fat
For immersion applications:
– digested and thickened sludge to clarifiers
– measurements of waste and return sludge
– filter, gravity and centrifugal
Should you be wanting to explore these range of sensors, we urge you to make contact with us and we will arrange a demo at your convenience.