The Sensotech LiquiSonic® Online Bath Monitor is a high sophisticated liquid analyser that is based on modern technologies and a comfortable operation. Measuring precisely the temperature-compensated sonic velocity directly in the bath or pipe, the analyser determines continuously and in real time the concentration and contamination degree in cleaning or surface treatment baths.
The system consists of one or more intelligent sensors and one controller, which are connected with each other by a digital line of almost any length. A maximum of four sensors combined with only one controller is suited for almost any distance between the individual measuring points.
This Sensotech sensor can be integrated in any facility and is installed directly in the bath or pipe from DN 6 (NPS 1/8″) or larger. For process automation, the online bath monitor can be connected to the process control system.
Applications in industrial parts cleaning and surface treatment
- cleaning processes
- coating processes
- hardening processes
- etching and pickling processes
Sensotech says the benefits for the user are:
- online concentration monitoring for optimum bath preparation and continuous bath maintenance
- automated and exact re-dosing by transferring the measuring results to the control system
- efficient control of bath changes by continuous measurement of the bath contamination degree
- quality assurance by stable concentration level
- cost savings by reduction of resource consumption and expenditure of time
- complete documentation of the process parameters for traceability and audits
Advantages of Sensotech’s LiquiSonic®
- widest range of sensors from the standard product with an attractive price-performance ratio to the sensor with customized process connection, corrosion-resistant material and variable installation dimensions
- precise temperature measurement and dynamic compensation
- integrated flow detection (flow-stop-feature)
- status monitoring via integrated absorption measurement and SonicGraph®
- creating and uploading of product datasets by the user possible
- maximum robustness and connection of up to four sensors to one controller
Contact us at Morton Controls for more info on Sensotech products.