Anderson-Negele’s NCS-M Capacitive Level Sensor
In combination with theMPI-300 USB programming adapter, the NCS-M sensor can be individually adapted to the application used by the customer. In addition to setting the device to the appropriate medium, switching threshold, hysteresis and time delay can also be individually configured.
Application examples of the capacitive level sensor:
- Limit detection in vessels or pipes
- Product monitoring in pipes
- Pump/dry running protection
- Detection of syrup and fruit concentrate
MPI-300 USB programming adapter in combination with the NCS-M sensor
- Version with enhanced measurement range for critical media (e.g. Oil, Fat)
- No adjustment necessary
- The switching threshold, hysteresis and time delay parameters can be set for the sensor for complex applications
- Insensitive to foam and adherence
- Very short response time (< 100 ms)
- IP 69K
2. The MPI-300:
Adapter for the universal programming of the NCS-M capacitive level sensor family. Level detection even for media with a low or no water content such as syrup, fruit concentrate, alcohols and oils with a dielectric constant εr (Dk) ≥ 2.
The switching threshold, hysteresis and time delay parameters can be set for the sensor.