Product Focus – The Rotary Paddle switch Rotonivo® RN 3004
The Rotary Paddle switch Rotonivo® RN 3004 with horizontal tube extension for point level measurement
In the rubber industry the applications are very demanding and UWT can offer custom made level control solutions as per each client’s requirements. For easy maintenance, durable ruggedness and reliable quality, the Rotary Paddle Switch Rotonivo® RN 3004 is perfect.
What could the challenge be?
The environment could be extremely dusty, which is normal in the rubber factories, and an automated fill level measurement is required in a few carbon black storage silos.
What can UWT recommend?
What is the solutions?
The Rotary Paddle Switch Rotonivo® RN 3004 is perfect for such extreme environments and requirements. The special bearing and sealing in the tube is suitable for dusty situations.
Let us take a closer look at this switch.
Here are the technical specs –
What are the features?
- The switch is perfect for most bulk solids
- Easy maintenance
- Easy to operate
- Not affected by caking, electrostatic charging and dust
- A compact installation process
- The die-cast aluminium housing is very robust
- With a wide range of supply voltages and process connections, you are spoilt for choice
- RoHS compliant
- The boom is durable and rugged, including a protective tube
- The switch has received international approval to be used in high explosive environments, such as where dust exists
Measuring Vanes Available
Should you have similar needs in your rubber factory, contact Morton Controls today.